I have 45K lines of dart code sitting as a service layer under 10K lines of
Polymer (html/css/javascript).  That’s the javascript Polymer not the dart
Polymer. The dart polymer wasn’t ready for prime time when I was ready to
code my gui.  There is no problem knitting the two together.  If I was
starting from scratch today I’d consider the pure Dart option rather than
the combo, but i have no problem with the combo. In fact I like a clean
separation between gui and services, and don’t bind a break in the language
at that point since there are differing requirement at work. I do not use
any other javascript framework with my Polymer code other than page.js for
routing. BTW, mine is a consumer application not a business app.

I use js_bridge <https://github.com/jptrainor/js_bridge> to implement the
service interface on top of my dart code. Dart’s js integration support has
evolved since I wrote js_bridge so that may no longer be the best approach,
but it works well.

On Wednesday, April 13, 2016 at 5:33:04 PM UTC-4, Samuel Schwebel wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need to build a large business application.
>
> I love Polymer and if possible, I would like to use Polymer without
> another libraries and frameworks like Angular, React, etc. I read on
> Internet and normaly the recomendation is to use Polymer + anthor framework.
>
> I have used Dart Lang too. A nice and modern language.
>
> Then, I would like to get an opinion:
>
> *1. Can I to development a large business application just with Polymer
> without another frameworks?*
> *2. Is there plans to implement Polymer in native Dart lang, like Angular
> has been implemented?*  (I know that there is a project, but it is a
> wrapper from Polymer (java script):
> https://github.com/dart-lang/polymer-dart)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Samuel.

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
"Polymer" group.
to polymer-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/9a5db2dc-df0b-407b-a123-0468dd000c95%40googlegroups.com.