On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 5:14 AM, Samuel Schwebel <samuel.schwe...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Justin,
>
> Thanks for reply. It is nice to know that internally Google is using only
> Polymer on large projects. This gives us the confidence to decide on.
>
> About data-management I feel that could have a definition/implementation
> pattern like MVC, MVP e MVVM (concern separation) more clear on Polymer
> with data-model focus and an official datatable component too.This is very
> important for business applications that are focused intensivante data.
>
> The decision by Dart lang is almost taken on our project, importants
> features to consider in large business applications as typed language, code
> structure - "no spaguetti", among others. It is a pity that there is no
> official plan for a native version of Dart for Polymer. But we will try to
> use the wrapper library available on pub Dart.

Which package is that? I'm not aware of any that are regularly updated. The
current polymer package on Pub uses Polymer 0.5.x, which is very, very old
and very, very, very unsupported. Other wrappers like polymerjs haven't
been updated in 9 months. This may or may not be much an issue right now,
but we're pushing forward on Polymer a lot, and I suspect that eventually
the wrapper would need to be updated or cause problems. This will likely be
especially true as the new Web Components standards are adopted.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/CAEKsHmA_WJo6gJVsEAfM2ueHx2f1%3Dz74pUZsKMMhBfLiQiEyVQ%40mail.gmail.com.