I mean nothing against Typescript but after all the talk at I/O about
sticking to standards and reducing the amount of necessary tooling, whoever
thought this was a good idea? I understand that there are a lot of things
that speak for Typescript in general but I haven't seen it used anywhere
else in the Polymer ecosystem and I don't understand why the team chose to
start using it now. I'm not going to list all the reasons why I think this
is a bad idea - I think everybody in the team is aware of the drawbacks -
but I'd love to hear the reasoning behind this.

</rant>

Sorry, but I just had to get this out of my system. Really love the work
you're doing! Keep it up!

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
"Polymer" group.
to polymer-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/80b27bd8-d3ea-4de1-819c-9f1825084f38%40googlegroups.com.