I'm new to the polymer . trying to start my new project using it , but when
I tried it and used the custom elements I notice that in the HTML when you
inspect the page elements you see it has a lot of style tags and scripts

also ,  when viewing the page source the page looks empty , so
1 ) how the search engine will work with this  ?
2) and the shadow dom won't affect the SEO ?
3) and what about all the style and scripts tags inside the body of the
page  , won't affect the search engine?

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
"Polymer" group.
to polymer-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.