Maybe the following is obvious to anybody but me and maybe it's not even a
pure Polymer issue but i'm lost with this problem and would appreciate help
a lot.

First of all:
- working with Polymer 2 and bower

Problem:

- i've created a couple of components. Some of these are complete apps in
themselves so they have a set of dependencies loaded in via bower. Each of
these compoents live in their own git repo. For far so good. That's working
fine.
- each of the apps will have a structure like this:
-- bower_components
my-comp1.html
my-comp2.html

- now i'd like to use these components and aggregate them in another app.
So my take was to bower install them from their respective repo.

And here's the actual problem. Lets say my new app 'my-app' loads
'my-comp1' from external git. 'my-comp1' will have e.g. a html import
pointing to 'bower_compoents/paper-input/paper-input.html. This resolves
just fine when i use my-comp1 directly.

But when i bower install it it will land in the bower_components folder of
'my-app' and the pathes inside of 'my-comp1' will break as they don't
resolve to 'my-app/bower_components/paper-input/paper-input.html' but to
'my-app/bower_component/my-comp1/bower_components/paper-input/paper-input.html'
which is not there.

I've searched the net for advice for hours both in the bower and the
Polymer world but couldn't find an answer on how to organize a
componentized project. Maybe i'm just overlooking the obvious but i'm
really stuck on this.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks Joern

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
"Polymer" group.
to polymer-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/3954ce86-d16a-4448-9185-8f53073f4ac0%40googlegroups.com.