Eh—scratch that. It appears you still need to use yarn once you start using
polymer specific components like the paper- ones. See the comment I’ve made
on the Polymer 3 slack channel
<https://polymer.slack.com/archives/C854AUH51/p1526912738000554>.
​

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/CAFfkm%3D%2Bf_rONikFfVpLXfpDmgszCF5LbsskZ82G29nh-vd8emQ%40mail.gmail.com.