I've fixed a bug that Grant Passmore reported where the IEEEReal.setRoundingMode settings weren't working on X86. I've written a small regression test for this particular case but it would be nice to test Poly/ML's real numbers more completely. I'm not that familiar with real number arithmetic and even less so with the rather arcane areas of IEEE reals. Is there anyone who could provide some more tests for this part of Poly/ML? It may be that there are some tests available in another language that could be adapted, perhaps as a student project.

David