On Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 21:02, Hal Murray wrote:

> mar...@v.loewis.de (mailto:mar...@v.loewis.de) said:
> > OTTH, there is also a less-real chance that someone is negatively affected
> > by the status quo - if they have an IPv6-only node, they would only get one
> > time server configured, even though three different servers would be readily
> > available.
>
> That should get fixed when when the current ntp-dev code gets released and
> widely deployed and people start using the pool command.
>
> Can anybody test the pool command in a IPv6 only environment?
For what it's worth: I'm using it on some of my boxes at home; though they have
IPv4, too. It's working fine as far as I can tell except for the quirk that you
get twice as many active servers when you are dual stacked compared to if you
are not. I haven't monitored the failure/replacement stuff.

Ask

--
Ask Bjørn Hansen - http://askask.com/