Nice project, poppler functionality brought to JS. Are there upstream projects using this already?

No, not yet- this is the first time I've publicly mentioned it :). It's one of the bases for the the project I will be forming my dissertation around [1].

> If you create more sometime, I'd be interested.

I have not yet implemented extracting annotations beyond stamps, highlights, underlines, and comments. As I add more types, I'll generate more test cases and ping you when I do.

I look forward to seeing the progress of your new patch. I'm not much of a C++ programmer, but I will help if I can.

Best,
Patrick

[1] https://github.com/ptgolden/florilegia