On Tue, 2020-12-29 at 02:02 +0000, wangyadong (E) wrote:
> Hi,
>    We implemented a RV64G port of OpenJDK11u(TemplateInterpreter, C1 and C2)
> and open source to https://gitee.com/openeuler/bishengjdk-11/tree/risc-v/ .
> Would the community like to help us to create a project? And then we can
> promote it stable with the community.

Hi again,

In your earlier post you said this has been ported to the HiFive Unleashed
board. However, looking at the sifive web site I see the HiFive Unleashed board
has been discontinued.

I assume (naively) that it also runs on the HiFive Unmatched board, but before
I shell out $679, do you know does it run on the Unmatched board.

Thanks,
Ed.