On Tue, Jun 21, 2005 at 10:13:04PM +0200, Toni Mueller wrote:

>       native-fswrite: filename match "/usr/ports/sysutils/nut/w-nut-2.0.0"
> then permit

Lines like this one are the culprit. It looks like you ran make extract
from /usr/ports as opposed to /usr/S/ports. In the case where WRKOBJDIR
is not set, WRKDIR uses ${.CURDIR} as it's base path. I'm not sure if
there is a way to build this path using PORTSDIR as a base, but with
the current infrastructure, it looks like you need to either try setting
WRKOBJDIR (to something like /usr/obj/ports) or run make extract from
${PORTSDIR}/sysutils/nut.

> Btw, while I'm at it, this machine, despite being amd64, creates
> ...ports/packages/i386/... instead of ...porets/packages/amd64/...

This is because you told it to :)