* Marco Peereboom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [060525 19:27]:
> ion!
>
> On Fri, May 26, 2006 at 01:00:13AM +0200, viq wrote:
> > On Thursday 25 May 2006 22:56, Christopher Nelson wrote:
> > > I have personally always liked gnome, but the version in the ports tree
> > > is so old and broken that using it is essentially pointless.
> > >
> > > I was wondering what window manager was recommended for use with OpenBSD
> > > 3.9?  i.e, one that is reasonably current, and not broken.
> >
> > Personally I was playing with KDE, and now I'm trying Window Maker. I bet
> > you're going to hear that, next to IceWM and Fluxbox ;)
> >
> > > Thanks!
> > >
> > > -={C}=-
> >
> > --
> > viq

As a recent convert from years of WindowMaker, I'll second ion!  Why did
I ever waste screen space with other window managers.?.?.

Ion is great.  I've had recommendations to try wmii as well.  But once I
got adjusted to using ion, I've had no reason or desire to change.

Jim