On 8/4/06, Clint Pachl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Can anyone recommend a light-weight multi-tabbed terminal for OBSD 3.9?
I looked through the i386 packages, but didn't notice any. I'm using FVWM2.

That means it's not there.

I have used mrxvt, materm.sourceforge.net, on FreeBSD in the past and
really liked it; minimal dependencies and small memory foot print. I
just tried to compile mrxvt-0.4.2 on OBSD, but it failed.

So figure out why it failed, fix it, and make a port out of it. mrxvt
looks quite useful; I do not want to have to install KDE if I don't
need it but konsole is just so much more useful than the other
options. I notice that the author lists OpenBSD 3.5/3.6 as supported;
ah, and I just tried to compile it:
"Mrxvt requires the libX11 libraries."
Well then, what to do about that?

-Nick