On Thursday 18 January 2007 3:22 pm, you wrote:
> > I'm attaching my port, which takes some cosmetic inspiration from
> > kurt's.
> >
> > It does not include the cumbersome gnutls dependency, since the
> > SixXS TIC servers currently do not support TLS anyway.  (Confirmed
> > by SixXS staff).
> >
> > I've only tested this with my heartbeat gif(4) tunnel.
>
> Now with aiccu-20070115.

I'm fed up with SixXS. I've been completely locked out of
posting to the forum or problem tickets. There is a person
there who is abusing his power and taking it out on me.

I submitted a brief problem report which was closed as
invalid for not providing enough information. So I
opened a new one with all the details and the same
guy marked it invalid because he could ping6 me
(I was running the old version of aiccu which works).
So I opened it again explaining that but instead
it was closed again. Now I'm unable to submit new
trouble tickets or post my issue even to the forum.

https://noc.sixxs.net/tickets/?msg=tickets-476902
https://noc.sixxs.net/tickets/?msg=tickets-476846
https://noc.sixxs.net/tickets/?msg=tickets-476528

Perhaps someone else could persue the ayiya problems
with the 2007.01.15 version of aiccu on OpenBSD. I
suggest you use the forum instead of the trouble
ticket system since then at least the rude support
person there can't hide behind invalid and duplicate
trouble tickets that don't show up anywhere.

-Kurt