On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 10:57:17AM +0100, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> On 2021/06/10 09:13, Dimitri Karamazov wrote:
> > Information for inst:muse-4.0.0
> >
> > Comment:
> > digital audio workstation with support for Audio and MIDI
>
> I'm a bit doubtful as to whether the MIDI actually works here,
> it's not using sndio directly and jack doesn't support MIDI on OpenBSD,
> have you tried that? (Not blocking import, but if it doesn't actually
> work then it would be better not to set expectations in DESCR)

It was definitely not proper, I'll add those details once sndio support
is in. Now that I think about it, realtime record/playback is misleading
too since it requires real-time scheduling.

Information for inst:muse-4.0.0

Comment:
audio sequencer with recording/editing capabilities

MusE is a Audio sequencer with recording and editing functionality.
It aims to be a complete multitrack virtual studio with plugin support
and automation.

Features:
* Plugin support through VST, LV2 and LADSPA
* Support for multi channel synths
* External scripting support

Maintainer: Dimitri Karamazov <deserter...@danwin1210.me>

WWW: https://muse-sequencer.github.io/