CC'ing ports@

On 2022/03/29 21:04, portno12 wrote:
> these libraries use the built in unittest library so pytest shouldnt be
> needed.

As things stand they rely on setuppy test runner support which has a
warning in capital letters when it runs. Not sure when it goes away but
I would like to see that gone. Using pytest's test runner is generally
the easy way to do this and is the standard way for most python ports
that have been touched recently.

jsonpointer should be in jsonpatch's TEST_DEPENDS

As these are for working with json which are really text files it would
probably be better to move them to textproc/ with the other ports
handling json