On 2022/11/22 18:36, 4 wrote :
By the way, from my experience, i2pd does a got job connecting to the I2P
network behind a home router or even a corporate network, without UPnP.
O_o tell us what this magic works on?
if you are behind the nat, then ntcp will not work, and if you do not forward
the port, then ssu will not work either. all kinds of manuals talk about this.
i'm watching on it right now.
if you have found a solution, then all of humanity will be grateful to you ;)

I'm sorry to disappoint you, and even more all of humanity, but I didn't do anything magic, except perhaps disabling UPnP on my ISP's router. It just happens to work for me.