At some point you have to realize two things

- the restrictions we added to browsers inside are *intentional*
  to reduce access outside of their general usage, in particular
  restrictions inside your home directory

- But some libraries and applications you are trying to use are
  designed to violate those principles *intentionally*, because
  they are written by people on other operating systems, and they
  either believe they should have access to everything, or they are
  written to inadvertently access such things.

So these principles are incompatible.

Sometimes a middle ground can be reached, but there are so many of these
circumstances that it is likely that all the possible use cases will
never be satisfied.  So it is a huge amount of developer time being
spent _for the atypical user_.

So, have you considered using Linux instead?  And I'm really not joking.
I'm very serious.  That is a system, like Windows, bending over backwards to
ensure that applications can do anything they want inside your home
directory.

It's so bizzare.  You are disabling one type of security to gain what
you believe is another type of security, hammering nails you do not know.

Do you not sense the dissonance?