I have no intention to disable unveil permanently. I was just trying
to solve a bug. When I saw that it didn't work, I enabled it again.
Yes, I considered using linux. I give it a go from time to time. It gets
 worse every time. It moves away from unix philosophy. I don't like
it. If I could, I would use plan9 (joking). OpenBSD does not currently
 support the wifi chip on my laptop and the touchpad freezes after
 a while. But I plug in a dongle and a USB mouse and continue
 using OpenBSD. Thank you all for this great operating system.

Jan 14, 2023, 18:04 by dera...@openbsd.org: