Am 2023-05-30 03:13, schrieb George Koehler:
For the update to maxima 5.46.0, I'm happy with Stuart's diff (from
May 25), after fixing the MODPY_BIN_SUFFIX in PLIST.  I rarely use
maxima, but I can run simple commands like "diff(5 * x**2, x);".

ok gkoehler@ (with the PLIST fix)

Also OK from my side (feinerer@). Thank you all for your efforts.

I do not use Maxima any longer, so I would like to drop MAINTAINER.

https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=168501263910495&w=2 has the diff.
After I applied the diff, I edited pkg/PLIST to change
"${MODPY_BIN_SUFFIX}" back to "-2".

On Thu, 25 May 2023 11:32:44 -0600