On Sat, Jun 17, 2023 at 10:57:10PM +0000, Klemens Nanni wrote:
> A small qt6 app interfacing the PCSC API that acts as native app for
> browser extensions, which I plan to sub-package in the same port, once
> I sorted out the chicken scratches, hence the intial port with
> MULTI_PACKAGES = -main.

To clarify, you can already download the extensions from the official
firefox and chrome stores, but the idea is to ship them as system
extension so that all browser profiles get the known good version from
our packages autoamatically -- users can still disable, but not
uninstall it.

Looks like x11/gnome/browser-connector does the same for firefox already.