Hi, I'm looking to update devel/p5-Module-Starter from 1.54 to 1.77.
In order to do this, I need devel/p5-Software-License imported into
the ports tree so I can add it as a RUN_DEPENDS. Without it, the
new version of `module-starter` fails during runtime.

I couldn't find a decent description upstream, so this is what I
wrote for pkg/DESCR (I'm open to changing it):

"Software::License provides templated software licenses. It also
includes Software::LicenseUtils, which contains useful bits of code
for guessing licenses and creating Software::License objects."

I don't think I want MAINTAINER.

OK?