Latest version attached. I received some feedback that the permissions
were too restrictive for adjusting logging through the openHAB console.
Changed log4j2.xml and org.ops4j.logging to be owned by _openhab to fix
this.

Thanks. So I removed everything (except the config file where I'd set the port to 8200 from 8080) and installed from the new port. I'm still not able to get started. I get as far as the setup screen /setup-wizard/ where it says "Install Add-ons", but the big button "Select Add-ons to Install" is inoperative, so basicui doesn't get installed, and all I get is

  Overview Page Not Configured Yet

Edit the layout page with the ID |"overview"| to display important controls here.

This is on -current. Fails using FireFox or Chrome. Thoughts?

Also, in the pkg readme you say:

If, for example, you plan to access a locally connected USB
dongle for Zigbee or Z-Wave, you will need to add the _openhab user to the
'dialer' group. Further, you will  also need to edit /etc/openhab.conf and
adjust EXTRA_JAVA_OPTS accordingly.

I'm not convinced that normal users (who are mostly not Java experts) will 'hab' any idea about the "accordingly" part.

Thx.