On Wed, 19 Aug 2026 02:41:29 -0600
"Anthony J. Bentley" <[email protected]> wrote:

> izzy Meyer writes:
> > > > 2.19.0 was released. New tarball is attached.
> > > > 
> > > 
> > > Whoops, missed a hidden libdepend on harfbuzz. tests also need
> > > gtar, so add that to TEST_DEPENDS. Tests still fail on my system
> > > with privsep as _pbuild doesn't have a gtk theme in their homedir
> > > i think. should be fine to ignore for now, right?
> > > 
> >
> > Nevermind, seems only tests try to dlopen harfbuzz, so I think? it
> > should be in TEST_DEPENDS?
> >
> > Unsure. Here's a tarball with harfbuzz added to TEST_DEPENDS
> > instead.
> 
> Looks like the @comments in PLIST should be removed.
> 
> Failed to build for me. Looks like it tries to use the network during
> build.
> 

(snip)

Seems that Python script attempts to pull down a .dat file from Github.
Luckily, that script can accept a local file as an argument to provide
the .dat. So- pull that file down via DIST_TUPLE, & patch meson to tell
the python script to use the local one. I pinned the DIST_TUPLE for
the .dat to the latest commit. If this port gets committed, I plan on
updating the commit for the DIST_TUPLE .dat to the latest when I update
the port. That seem reasonable?

I also removed the @comments of the .la files.

Attached is a tarball with the above changes.

Thoughts?

It is attached.

Thanks,


-- 
iz (she/her)

> I say mundane things
> so the uninteresting
> just might get noticed.

izder456 (dot) neocities (dot) org

Attachment: zoitechat-2.19.0.tgz
Description: application/compressed-tar

Reply via email to