On Wed, 9 Sep 2026 16:04:56 +0100 Stuart Henderson <[email protected]> wrote:
> On 2026/09/09 05:03, Anthony J. Bentley wrote:
> > izzy Meyer writes:
> > > Ping! (All following changes to this port after the replied to
> > > message are included in the attached tarball)
> >
> > ok bentley@
> >
>
> What's the deal with harfbuzz? I don't see it used anywhere, there's
> just a reference in Windows install/project files.
>
> $ grep -Ri harfbuzz
> win32/copy/copy.vcxproj: <None
> Include="$(DepsRoot)\bin\*harfbuzz*.dll" />
> win32/installer/zoitechat.iss.tt:Source: "harfbuzz.dll"; DestDir:
> "{app}"; Flags: ignoreversion; Components: libs
> win32/zoitechat.props:
> <GtkCommon>$(DepsRoot)\include\atk-1.0;$(DepsRoot)\include\cairo;$(DepsRoot)\include\pango-1.0;$(DepsRoot)\include\gdk-pixbuf-2.0;$(DepsRoot)\include\harfbuzz</GtkCommon>
>
Yep, you're right. It isn't needed for tests. Dunno how it got in
there, I must've been sleep deprived or something. Here's a new tarball
with that removed. Good catch.
Thanks,
--
iz (she/her)
> I say mundane things
> so the uninteresting
> just might get noticed.
izder456 (dot) neocities (dot) org
zoitechat-2.19.0.tgz
Description: application/compressed-tar
