On Fri, 11 Sep 2026 18:21:53 +0200,
Stuart Henderson <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> On 2026/09/11 18:12, Kirill A. Korinsky wrote:
> > ports@,
> > 
> > I do have a local diff to update gcc to 16.2.0
> > 
> > Changes not that big, but I had briefly tested it in amd64 only.
> > 
> > Probably we have a room to go it in for 8.0 release.
> 
> At this point in release cycle, we could really do with more than just
> amd64 testing before commit if it's going to be committed before 8.0.
>

I can run my build everywher but I will need something like a week.

Maybe a bit more.

That, frankly, left almost no room.

From another hand, I not sure that switch gcc 16.1.0 to 16.2.0 brings
anything that justify risks.

-- 
wbr, Kirill

Reply via email to