On 2026/09/16 23:42, Lydia Sobot wrote:
> Hi all,
> This one's been a very long time in the making, but here is a lovely
> piece of software that I've been collaborating with upstream (Cc'ed) to
> get working for *BSD. It's inherently fairly self-standing and flexible
> so I had to make some "defaults" in its configuration; I think it makes
> sense and plays nice with OpenBSD tooling now but improvements are very
> welcome :) I detailed the optional dependencies, log rotation setup, and
> relayd configuration (please advise on if it can be improved in similar
> ways as the nginx config example recommends or just in general) in the
> pkg-readme, I'm not sure if there's a better place to do that. If
> another user ID is preferred, go for it, I just picked one to recycle
> that I found because it looked funny.

| :openfiles=16777216:

*how* much?!

| "Relies on optional dependencies for some additional features."

adding a "(see pkg-readme for more information)" would be helpful here.

Reply via email to