On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 08:15:09PM -0500, Will Maier wrote:
> We don't usually include comments in the patch files.

To second Bernd's response:

If the purpose of a patch is obvious, there's no reason to add a
comment. But sometimes it isn't obvious, or you're patching stuff
you want to send to (and explain to) upstream later. For an example
of missing comments, please look at the ghostscript patches. I
didn't add comments to them, and I regret it.

Ciao,
        Kili

--
Immer wenn ich in den letzten Tagen maile, kommen irgendwelche Insekten
an, die sich das ganze Jahr nicht haben blicken lassen.