Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 12:53:39PM +0200, Giovanni Bechis may have written:

> It works well @i386, PLIST updated and PKGNAME removed.
>  Cheers
>   Giovanni

[ snip patch ]

Works well on i386 here.

        - connect to XP Pro on laptop at 1024x768
        - connect to XP Pro on other laptop at 1680x1050
        - connect to XP Pro in qemu on local system at 1680x1050

You might want to add libsamplerate (audio/libsamplerate) to the port's
dependencies, as that library will be found and used if it is installed.
I could't tell that the presence of libsamplerate made any difference to
the few sounds that I've heard during testing so far, though.

definition, not smart enough to debug it.  -- Kernighan
                                -- quoted by Quentyn Taylor