Hi Benoit-

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 11:58:08PM +0100, Benoit Chesneau wrote:
> Here is an update of pt-curl port to 0.719.0 version from september
> 2008. This version fix some bugs and add better support of curl.  Find
> attached the diff

Some comments:

    * In general, please send unified diffs
    * Now would be a good time to switch the port over to
      MODPY_EGG_VERSION (and regen PLIST)
    * In patches/patch-setup_py, the hunk at 15c15 is cosmetic and
      doesn't seem necessary
    * Do we need patches/patch-tests_test_getinfo_py? ;)

I'll try building it over the holidays. Have you built ports that
depend on net/py-curl with this update?

Thanks!

--

| web:.......http://www.lfod.us/ | email.........willma...@ml1.net |