On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 1:02 AM, Will Maier <willma...@ml1.net> wrote:
> Some comments:
>
>    * In general, please send unified diffs
ah, didn't know that, will do so.

>    * Now would be a good time to switch the port over to
>      MODPY_EGG_VERSION (and regen PLIST)
I will update the port later this mornng with it.

>    * In patches/patch-setup_py, the hunk at 15c15 is cosmetic and
>      doesn't seem necessary
ok

>    * Do we need patches/patch-tests_test_getinfo_py? ;)
i did this change because cnn.com is quite slow here. But I will remove it

> I'll try building it over the holidays. Have you built ports that
> depend on net/py-curl with this update?

I just made some tests on some apps here and it worked. I shouldn't
break anything but.... I didn't find any app that depends on on
py-curl, at least a simple grep gave me nothing. Maybe I missed
something... Do you have some list, so I could test later today ?

best,

- benoƮt