Hi,

On Thu, Jan 07, 2010 at 03:54:10PM +0100, Stephan Tesch wrote:
> Thanks for the reply, I updated the port based on your suggestion.
>
> I got a couple of positive replies for that port and also tested the
> mail part with OpenSMTPd (works, of course). Could someone commit this
> to the ports tree?

Here are some further comments from various porters:

 * Install a sample config file (see @sample in pkg_create).
 * Create a user for this to run as (and drop permissions to this user when run
   as root). See the ziproxy port for an example of this.
 * That certificate that it installs. Is it real or an example. Can you remove
   it from the default config. That could be scary.
 * Get it to listen to CC and CFLAGS.

--
Best Regards
Edd Barrett