On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 8:47 AM, Auclair Vincent
<auclair.vinc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 5:24 PM, Peter Valchev <pvalc...@openbsd.org> wrote:
>> On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 11:50 PM, Antoine Jacoutot
>> <ajacou...@bsdfrog.org> wrote:

>>> Thanks Peter.
>>>
>>> Small thing I noticed is that the buttons and window flicker like hell
>>> when clicking on "Clear browing data".
>>> That is under current with cwm, not sure whether this is a local issue.
>>
>> buttons and windows flicker... that's probably just network churn
>> while it's sending your browsing data to google (sorry, couldn't
>> resist the joke)
>>
>> i can't reproduce on fvwm2 :)
>
> Tested on an i386 eeepc.
> Works fine, some quirks when moving a tab : a square that is not drawn
> back until I drop the tab. (it follows the cursor)

Hmm, actually tab dragging is totally busted with fvwm2, I just
noticed - it always pops it out. So I imagine this is window manager
specific, what are you using out of curiosity?

> html 5 videos in youtube don't work. (probably expected, I just tested
> for the fun)

This should be doable though, if someone wanted to play with it/

> Options takes a heck of time to load, that nornal ?

No.. it's instantaneous here

> Browser themes works.
> Used gmail and reader.
>
> Thanks for the update :)