On Wed, Nov 03, 2010 at 08:17:05AM +0100, Jasper Lievisse Adriaanse wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 12:33:46PM +0100, Marc Espie wrote:
> > On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 11:27:25PM +0200, Tobias Ulmer wrote:
> > > Hi Marc,
> > >
> > > metaauto should IMHO return an error code instead of failing silently.
> > >
> > We've now tested this in a bulk buil. It doesn't quite work, so it won't
> > go in until errors in the corresponding ports are fixed... ;-(
> which ports are those?

with the diff, automake 1.10 breaks with :
checking whether autoconf is installed... no
configure: error: Autoconf 2.60 or better is required.
    Please make sure it is installed and in your PATH.

automake 1.9 breaks with :
checking whether autoconf is installed... no
configure: error: Autoconf 2.58 or better is required.
    Please make sure it is installed and in your PATH.

and iirc other automake ports fails too.

so i think build_depends for those ports should be adjusted, but i have
no idea how it is related to the metaauto diff itself.

Landry