On 2011-10-18, Christopher Zimmermann <madro...@zakweb.de> wrote:
> here's an update to siproxd 0.8.1 and libosip2, on which it depends.
>
> Included is a patch against siproxd which fixes the behaviour of the
> outbound_domain_* proxy configuration for domain names which are not
> resolvable. I will send this patch to upstream.

Lawrence Teo has updates for libosip2/siproxd in openbsd-wip, these fix a
few more issues I pointed out to him (for example this needs USE_LIBTOOL,
ltdl, and the shlib versions in your diff are incorrect), but we could
do with a hand from someone who knows libtool; currently it has a really
ugly define poked in via CFLAGS which I'm pretty sure can't be correct...

-Dlt__PROGRAM__LTX_preloaded_symbols=lt_libltdl_LTX_preloaded_symbols

Can anyone spare a clue as to what's going on here?