On Fri, 21 Oct 2011 10:37:18 -0400, Lawrence Teo wrote:

>The only change is the registration_file value, and the sentence in the
>comments will not be orphaned at all.  Hopefully this makes sense and addresses
>your concerns.

Thanks for giving me the whole picture. As Stu said earlier I'm not
used to looking at diffs on diffs. Normally I'd have applied them on my
build machine and then looked and so there would have been no noise but
if it <was> a mistake I wanted to nail it.

I never stop learning .....

*** NOTE *** Please DO NOT CC me. I <am> subscribed to the list.
Mail to the sender address that does not originate at the list server is
tarpitted. The reply-to: address is provided for those who feel compelled to
reply off list. Thankyou.

Rod/
---
This life is not the real thing.
It is not even in Beta.
If it was, then OpenBSD would already have a man page for it.