On 01/12/11 6:02 AM, David Coppa wrote:
On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 11:43 AM, Brad<b...@comstyle.com>  wrote:
Here is a diff for the wxWidgets port to clean things up a bit, remove
some now unnecessary patches and enable the MediaCtrl class support.

While taking a look over the port a bit more I noticed some disabled
bits utilizing the wide character functions which OpenBSD now has. So
enable that stuff.

The socket fix was integrated a few releases ago. So eliminate the
redundant patch.

Remove the NULL cast patch.

Tested on amd64. Everything in the ports tree utilizing wxWidgets
still builds Ok.

When worked on wxWidgets update, I ended up creating the patch
patch-contrib_src_Makefile_in by hand using "diff --fuzz", otherwise
it contains a bogus rcs id:

"# $Id: Makefile.in 42385 2006-10-25 06:51:10Z RD $"

Please replace it with the previous one.

Ah. That was picked up by updates-patches due to the line offset
changes. I'll delete the updated patch and revert to what is in
tree now.

believed to be clean.