On 01/12/11 6:34 AM, David Coppa wrote:
On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 12:27 PM, David Coppa<dco...@gmail.com>  wrote:
On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 12:02 PM, David Coppa<dco...@gmail.com>  wrote:

When worked on wxWidgets update, I ended up creating the patch
patch-contrib_src_Makefile_in by hand using "diff --fuzz", otherwise
it contains a bogus rcs id:

Obviously I meant "patch --fuzz" :(

omg... Today my mind is tricking me badly! Pardon me...

The correct command was:

$ diff -U 1 contrib/src/Makefile.in.orig contrib/src/Makefile.in

While I'm here, Are you sure about all the configure arguments you have removed?

Yes. The options are redundant. wxWidgets uses external copies of the libs by default unless they cannot be found. The autoconf output/setup.h were compared before and after
and look as expected.

believed to be clean.