On 10/01 03:38, Pierre-Emmanuel Andr?? wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Sep 2013 16:02:05 +0200, Martin Pelikan wrote:
> >>Here's a diff against -current for 9.3 beta2. I've made some PLIST
> >
> >Here's a diff agains -current for 9.3.0.  No changes apart from
> >version,
> >size and SHA256 bump.  Seems to work on amd64.
> >
> >Any idea when might this go in?  Thanks!
>

> I'm ok with this diff but i would like to have the result of a bulk
> build with it.
> Landry, could you launch a bulk build please ?

This looks good, though it appears to be missing a couple of new files
in PLIST-docs:

share/doc/postgresql/html/event-trigger-example.html
share/doc/postgresql/html/event-trigger-interface.html

I've been running PostgreSQL 9.3 on a couple of machines going from
beta1 -> beta2 -> rc1, and haven't had any regressions.

We definitely need a bulk before we can commit this, though.

Thanks,
Jeremy