Hello all,

While working with Sensu, I needed some Ruby packages gem could not
install without comp54.tgz. I share them as they might be useful to other.

Regards,
Denis

---

Information for inst:ruby19-oj-2.0.9

Comment:
A fast JSON parser and Object marshaller as a Ruby gem.

A fast JSON parser and Object marshaller as a Ruby gem.

Optimized JSON (Oj), as the name implies was written to provide speed
optimized JSON handling. It was designed as a faster alternative to Yajl
and other the common Ruby JSON parsers. So far is has achieved that at
about 2 time faster than any other Ruby JSON parser and 3 or more times
faster writing JSON.