Vadim Zhukov <persg...@gmail.com> writes:

>> Sendmail will probably leave the base source tree during this release.
>> Here's the port I use since several months - but with a very limited use
>> case.  The rc script is (for now) named esendmail.
>>
>> Test reports and comments welcome.
>
> Two small questions here, otherwise reads fine. I didn't test running
> it yet, though.
>
> 1. It looks like missing a README on how to enable sendmail.

Yup, I'd first mention the root crontab entry for the queue runner.

> Or it
> could run sendmail-enable and sendmail-disable right in the
> rcscript...

This sounds a bit too automated to my taste. :)
But if other MTAs in the ports tree behave like this, why not.

> 2. Why do hide the "mv ${PREFIX}/sbin/makemap
> ${PREFIX}/libexec/sendmail" command?

No good reason.  I was propably bored when I added this and the @echo
"Installing..." stuff.

--
jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE