Dmitrij D. Czarkoff said:
> Hello!
>
> I attached a port of baresip - mondular command line SIP client.  Also
> attached is a port of libzrtp, which is dependency of baresip.

Ping.  libzrtp (which has nothing depending on it) is already in ports,
but baresip is still pending.  Slightly updated port is attached.

FWIW installation of baresip without port is not a straightforward task,
while the software itself is rather nice CLI SIP client that may be
useful.  (I started using it because no client from port worked with
combination of SIP services I am using.)

--
Dmitrij D. Czarkoff