Stuart Henderson said:
> On 2014/09/22 22:45, Dmitrij D. Czarkoff wrote:
> > Dmitrij D. Czarkoff said:
> > > Hello!
> > >
> > > I attached a port of baresip - mondular command line SIP client.  Also
> > > attached is a port of libzrtp, which is dependency of baresip.
> >
> > Ping.  libzrtp (which has nothing depending on it) is already in ports,
> > but baresip is still pending.  Slightly updated port is attached.
> >
> > FWIW installation of baresip without port is not a straightforward task,
> > while the software itself is rather nice CLI SIP client that may be
> > useful.  (I started using it because no client from port worked with
> > combination of SIP services I am using.)
> >
> > --
> > Dmitrij D. Czarkoff
>
> Problems common to a few of these ports:
>
> - restund and baresip have a number of .so modules which look like they're
> required for operation, they should probably have SHARED_ONLY=Yes and merge
> PFRAG.shared into PLISTs

In case of baresip static build should result in package containing only
files from PLIST - executable and modules are statically linked into the
same binary.  Same should be true for restund.

It would be very nice if someone with access to static-only architecture
hardware could try building baresip and see whether it builds and works.

> - a couple of instances of "V=foo, DISTNAME=xyz-$V" where $V isn't used
> elsewhere - just set the version directly in DISTNAME
>
> - missing blank line after rcs id comment
>
> Others:
>
> restund.rc
> - commented-out daemon_timeout line. should it be set? if not, remove it.
>
> LIB_DEPENDS =           telephony/baresip/re databases/mysql,-main
> - split onto multiple lines as done in other ports
> - s/mysql/mariadb

I'll fix it and send a new tarball tomorrow.  FWIW I am not as
interested in restund, so it can be dropped for now if that would help
getting re, rem and baresip ports reviewed quicker.

--
Dmitrij D. Czarkoff