Am Donnerstag, den 08.01.2015, 12:38 +0000 schrieb Mikolaj Kucharski:

> Looking at README file in password-store's git repo, it looks like
> content for pkg/DESCR and you have already good description for it, so I
> don't think there is a need for post-install part at all, as I wouldn't
> include license file too.

IMHO the point is: Is it required to ship the licence file with the
package? What would the bare-footed guy say?

If documenting the licence is not required, the whole directory is
unnecessary, agreed.

> In post-extract I would use ${INSTALL_SCRIPT} or ${INSTALL_DATA} instead
> of cp(1), depending should openbsd.sh have executable bit set or not.
> Please, use ${FILESDIR}/openbsd.sh instead of files/openbsd.sh to copy
> the file to target location.

Indeed. Thanks for pointing me at it.

--
David Dahlberg

Fraunhofer FKIE, Dept. Communication Systems (KOM) | Tel: +49-228-9435-845
Fraunhoferstr. 20, 53343 Wachtberg, Germany        | Fax: +49-228-856277