On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 08:20:13PM +0100, Craig Skinner wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Works for me, maybe it's useful for others too.
>
> NO_BUILD, just an alternative rc script + {en,dis}able script:

I understand you may have special requirements and all. But just we are clear,
I will always object to such imports.
What's next? dovecot-read-only-etc-noexec-tmp?
You are running a non-supported configuration; I am not saying you should not
send your scripts/ports/... to the list in case others may have some use for
them; but something like that will never be committed. The reason is that it
adds some burden to $MAINTAINER -- in this case, me,  because each time I will
touch cups, I will need to check your script does not break, and I already have
quite a huge amount of things to take care of.

--
Antoine