On Nov 25 10:29:45, st...@openbsd.org wrote:
> Some exported functions were removed, so this one does need a major
> bump (no need to send a new diff just for that though).
>
> removed:
>       pchk4_find
>       pchk4_store

Thanks, I missed that.
What is the preferred way to check for these changes?
Do you just nm(1) the two libraries and look for the diff?

> Otherwise looks good to me, I'll test on macppc, I can commit this
> later if nobody runs into problems with it.
> There don't seem to be huge changes, but it was 4 years since the
> last upstream release so being slightly cautious :)

Oh yes. The first mention of "new release in a few weeks"
happened years ago :-)

On Nov 25 10:54:43, st...@openbsd.org wrote:
> There are a number of test failures on macppc, though they occur in
> the existing version too so I don't think they should block the update
> but might be worth talking to upstream about.

I am in touch with upstream about these errors.
In fact, they appear on other archs and other OSes too.

OK to commit then?

        Jan