David CARLIER <devne...@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> here an update of SDL which seems small but now has now an
> implementation of SDL_GetBasePath function which can benefit to few
> video games (like supertux), maybe future Adam Wolk port of
> falltergeist ...

I'm not sure how I understand how important why this function is
important.  Right now it seems to return the current working directory.

#include <stdio.h>
#include <SDL2/SDL_filesystem.h>

int
main(void)
{
        char *p;

        p = SDL_GetBasePath();
        if (!p)
                return 1;
        printf("%s\n", p);

        return 0;
}

Anyway, functions were added and the size of the SDL_DropEvent struct
increased - though in a compatible manner.  So it needs a minor bump.

  http://www.openbsd.org/faq/ports/specialtopics.html#SharedLibs

Which consumers of this library have you tested?

--
jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE