On 2016/11/19 12:41, Johan Huldtgren wrote:
> > release once one has been done on the 2.10 branch without an ugly v0.
> 
> Thanks, agreed that's better.

Oops, should have been s/2.10/1.10 :)  Anyway that is released now.

> > I still see the problem I was getting with the previous version
> > though:
> > 
> > 2016-11-19T16:36:32.261Z symphytum rmilter[19335]: <f62517b997>; mlfi_data: 
> > cannot get queue id, set to 'NOQUEUE'
> > (Plus no evidence of it feeding the mail through rspamd..)
> 
> I don't see that on my end:

And I've figured this out at last; I was trying to run it alongside my
existing "before-accept" amavis setup. rmilter was on the external-
facing instance of the MTA, then feeding it via smtpd_proxy_filter
to amavis, then to an internal instance of the MTA.

Fixing that up (I just removed amavis for now, though I could probably
move it from smtpd_proxy_filter to content_filter) gets queue IDs into
rmilter, and now that rmilter has queue IDs it is successfully passing
mail to rspamd.

Example Postfix setup:

smtpd_milters = unix:/var/run/rmilter/rmilter.sock
milter_protocol = 6
milter_mail_macros = i {mail_addr} {client_addr} {client_name} {auth_authen}
milter_default_action = accept

And in my case Postfix is chrooted, so I have this in rmilter.conf

bind_socket = unix:/var/spool/postfix/var/run/rmilter/rmilter.sock;

I've attached an updated tgz. I'm happy with this now, so I'm looking
for an OK to import.

Attachment: rmilter.tgz
Description: application/tar-gz

Reply via email to