Hi Jon,

On Tue, May 02, 2017 at 09:51:57AM -0400, Jon Bernard wrote:
> This is my first port, I think everything is in order from what I've
> read but do let me know if I've missed or misunderstood something.

Here are a few comments:

 * You need to mark the port as not having tests (see NO_TEST).

 * You are missing a WANTLIB line. There's a make target
   'port-lib-depends-check' that can help you.

 * Funny that they have an install target which installs the manual, but
   not the binary! Doh! Might want to report that, so that in later
   versions you don't need a custom do-install target.

 * You should set a HOMEPAGE, even if it's just the GitHub landing page.

The tool seems to work. With xcape running in the default config, left
control sends escape.

Fix up the above and send a new tarball and I will see if we can put
this in for you :)

Thanks

--
Best Regards