On 2017/08/05 21:43, Vadim Zhukov wrote:
> > I fixed the port
> >
> > portcheck now passed
> > OK?
>
> With a few tweaks by me (attached) it's fully okay for me. Anyone else
> to okay, or to commit?

> >> Hi

> >> You should run portcheck [1] on your port, it has a few hints on what
> >> you need to improve. For example the missing OpenBSD header line, or
> >> the @exec, @unexec-delete lines that are missing from PLIST.
>
> --
>   WBR,
>   Vadim Zhukov

Please add a blank line after $OpenBSD$ and move WANTLIB to the
usual place after PERMIT_* (I guess this port was not based on
/usr/ports/infrastructure/templates/Makefile.template ..)

: LXAppearance is the standard GTK+ v2 and v3 theme switcher of LXDE.
: Users are able to change the theme, icons, and fonts used by
: applications easily. Starting at version 0.6.1 it also allows
: to enable the accessibility features.

I don't think DESCR needs to talk about version history, I'd
prefer just rolling it into the features list, something like:

  LXAppearance is LXDE's GTK+ v2 and v3 theme switcher.
  Users are able to change the theme, icons, fonts used by
  applications, and enable accessibility features.

Apart from this the port reads ok. It doesn't seem very convenient
though, is it expected that you need to restart applications to get
them to accept changes made via this? I was really expecting a GUI
theme switcher to result in things being updated live..